MG TF 135

MG TF 135
Ready to go to the USA.

Monday 14 June 2010

Now in Canada.

I am in Canada now, but before I crossed over the border I had a great time with the guys at the Ohio club and then with the Windsor-Detroit club the following night with a trip to the Henry Ford Museum on thursday and then a BBQ & pool party at Steve's and Donna's house before I left for Canada friday to meet up with Mark and go to a show in London Ontario.
Now I'm in Niagara for a couple of days before I go to Toronto to visit family for week or so then to the NAMGBR national event at Belleville.
RogerP.

3 comments:

  1. Roger, I saw you in St. Catharines, Ontario on Sunday June 13, 2010. I was really suprised to see your MG 135 with yellow UK licence plate.

    I was driving a seafoam green 1989 Nissan Silvia (RHD) and gave you the peace sign. I hope you enjoyed your tour in Southern Ontario, are you planning on driving through any other parts of Canada?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roger, Judy and I really enjoyed meeting with you. It was fun driving around Lambton Co in the TF. I hope we get to meet again.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Richard, I remember seing you pass me,
    you should have flaged me down and we could have had a chat, yes I will be doing some driving around I'm going to Mosport on the 19th and then onto MG2010 at Belleville from the 23rd to the 27th before going back down to Baltimore to ship the car home to the UK on the 30th.

    Mark, It was great to meet you and Judy, glad you enjoyed the trip in the TF, once again Thank You for putting up with me over night and your commpany at the British Car Show in London.
    Rogerp

    ReplyDelete