MG TF 135

MG TF 135
Ready to go to the USA.

Tuesday 22 June 2010

In To The Last Week

Hi all,
I have been in Canada for a week now visiting with family and meeting up with some of the guys from the Toronto MG club,
On sunday we went to Mosport Raceway for their 50th anniversary meeting at which the MG was the featured mark,
I was asked to take my car down into the MG paddock so the racers could have a good look over the TF, when I got into the paddock area the guy who was organising the meet said that they would like me and the TF to act as guest pace car for the MG race, what an honour that was to lead a field of classic MG's around this track.
I am now in the last week of my tour (its all gone to fast) I will be going over to Belleville Ontario on wednesday the 23rd for the North American MG B Register's national meeting that goes on to the 27th this will be the last event on the tour before I drive back into the USA and down to the docks in Baltimore to ship the car back home, its been a great trip so far apart from the guy that backed into the car and damaged the front bumper but hay these things happen.
So that's about it for now I will do a report on MG2010 after the event and I will see you all soon.

ps/ Video's from the trip are now up on the link,
and some more photo's, enjoy.
RogerP.

No comments:

Post a Comment