MG TF 135

MG TF 135
Ready to go to the USA.

Sunday 23 May 2010

Heres # 3

Hi all, been a busy couple of days, got to Winston-Salem on Thursday and met up with the guys from the North Carolina MG clubs at Hooters for some food, then on Friday picked up PJ from the local club and drove over to Durham to go to Flying Circus British car workshop, big selection of British cars being worked on great visit, and then on the way back to Winston we stopped at Hendricks Wire Wheels and had a bit of a shock when I walked into the shop he had
about seven AH 3000's being worked on.
Saturday PJ drove his B GT 3.4 V6 to meet me at my hotel and we then drove over to Blowing Rock to visit Jack Austin, after he had a good look around the TF we all drove on to the Blue Ridge Parkway and drove about 65 mile north to get some real Southern Fried Chicken, Yum Yum.
After lunch they went back south and I traveled north on the Blue Ridge to Roanoke for the night and I will be back on the Ridge tomorrow going to the top and then onto the Skyline Parkway on my way to the Big Apple for a couple of days.
The trip is living up to expectations and more so far, Great scenery, Great people, Great roads.
RogerP.


1 comment:

  1. Hi

    I was thinking of doing this type of trip with my 2001 Mustang Bullitt, how did you insure your UK registered car in the US and Canada?

    Laurence:-{ journeysmultimedia.co.uk

    ReplyDelete